Have you ever felt like your life—and budget—is spiraling out of control? Do you sometimes wish you could pull yourself together, but wonder exactly how to manage all the scattered pieces of a chaotic life? Is it even possible to find balance?
In a word, yes.
Ruth Soukup knows firsthand how stressful an unorganized life and budget can be. With brutal honesty and the wisdom of someone who has been there, she will help you:
- Overcome the destructive cycle of “more is never enough” by instead learning to choose contentment.
- Step off the treadmill of trying to keep up, and instead take back your time by making simple shifts in your daily habits.
- Recognize the dangers overspending and instead learn to embrace a life of less.
- Stop busting your budget & learn to cut your grocery bill in half by making five simple tweaks to the way you shop.
- Create a practical cleaning schedule that works for your own home and family.
- Develop a concrete plan for sharing the Good Life with others in order to bring lasting joy.
- Discover your sweet spot—that magical place in which your talents and passion intersect.
- Repair your fractured finances with a practical budget plan.
- Recognize that the things we want most in life are things that money can’t buy.
Ruth knows all too well how scary it can feel to have a life—and budget—that seems to be spiraling out of control. Through personal stories and practical action plans, she will inspire and empower you to make real and lasting changes to your personal goals, homes, and finances. Living Well Spending Less: 12 Secrets of the Good Life is real, honest, and speaks to the heart of the matter—how can you live the life you’ve always wanted?